Thursday, March 10, 2011

"I just can't take no pleasure in killing. There's just some things you gotta do. Don't mean you have to like it"

*We interrupt this broadcast to bring you this special bulletin*

I just wanted to quickly explain that I cannot rightfully include the trailer for Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation, mostly because I hate the living hell out of that film. I do, however, think that the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake is pretty solid and one of the better remakes that have come out over the last decade or so, therefore I thought I'd let that take The Next Generation's place. Plus, the trailer is pretty fantastic and worth a watch based off that fact alone.

*We Now Return You To Your Regularly Scheduled Program Already In Progress*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...